Caring for your Paella Pan
One question we get asked is “How do you clean your Paella Pan?”
A Paella Pan should be cared for in the same way other cooking pots/utensils are.
- We do not recomend putting them in dishwasher (they will survive the dishwasher put you Paella Pan will last longer is cleaned properly)
- We do not recomend using an abrasive cleaner (we tend to use a wooden spatula to scrape away any residue and then clean with a soft sponge/cloth)
- We do recomend letting the Paella Pan soak overnight with just water before cleaning
- You can use soapy water to clean the Paella Pan
- Steel Paella Pans once dry should be wipe with Olive Oil to prevent rusting (this seasoning is vital to improve the Paella Pan over time)
- Enameled and stainless steel Paella Pans can simply be cleaned and stored (as they will not rust)
After cleaning you Paella Pan you must immediately dry it well.